

Well I cannot believe that a week has been gone by again. But it has been a very busy week at work and at home. So I will share some of my pics of the week with you.First I am reminded at the beginning of the week what a beautiful town I live in. I am so lucky to drive to work and when I look out my left window I see the beautiful green covered mountains and when I look out the right I get to see the beautiful snow covered mountains.
Then my week moved on and on Friday my son came home from school and said wait till you see my foot. With that he takes off his shoe to show me that while jumping around at school he landed wrong and now has a swollen red looking foot. OFF to urgent and 4 hours later they tell us he has a chip off the bone and needs to see the specialist but of course it is Friday and we need to call on Monday. Temp cast on and home.
Then being the strong kid we know and love he still went to his Sea Cadet Drill weekend. Also in the picture is his best bud Jacob who also joined and in the middle is my son in law Brayton who signed up as well along with my daughter, husband and myself. It is a great experience for kids. Ok so that was my week in the nutshell...