Time is moving along and it always seems to get a head of me...So here I am playing catch up on the 1st of July.
So first I will start with the pics of my family. They came out and we had a wonderful father's day weekend. On Saturday the guys went golfing then we had a BBQ at Gill's and Brayton's and we played canasta. It was a really nice night. Then the next day we had another BBQ, only this time at my house and we had all my family and our friends Annie and Robert and their 4 children. So we had kids everywhere lots to eat and then yes you guest it canasta tournaments in the back yard and in the dining room. Conrats to Annie and Christine the overall winners of the night.
Finally we go on to today, I really have to ask where do the years go, today is Gillian's BD, 28 years it just seems like yesterday. So as you can see in the picture she has the twilight bug so Charles, Rob and I bought her all kinds of goodies for the movie and books. Enjoy Gill and many more.