Sunday, January 30, 2011

A New Baby...

Ok so I am now aloud to blog about my new and first grandchild that will be arriving next summer. We had a wonderful Christmas morning sharing it with Jack and Judi. When all the gifts were open and we were just sitting around Gillian said "oh I have one more gift it is a mother and son gift for Rob and me and Judi and Brayton. Well to say I was shocked would be an understatement. The family all new Gillian kept saying no baby till she had completed her Master's and would then be a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. So when I opened that box and saw that tiny little baby outfit that said what happens at Grandma’s stays at Grandma’s. I was jumping and yelling like a nut. Then Rob opened his to a bib that said my Uncle is Hot and Single and Judy got a bib that said I love my grandma and well Brayton he got a book because he knew.


It completed 2010 with such joy and brought in 2011 with pure excitement of what is to come…


So here are some of the first pics of our gifts and the new little one…


7 weeks

9 weeks