My family is the most important thing in my life... I thank God as often as I can for them...
Monday, September 19, 2011
August 27th 2011- Sea World Trip
SO in order to see if we could help Gillian walk more and ultimately go into labor off we went to San Diego for the day and night. We checked in to the beautiful Dana Inn San Diego then off we headed to Sea World for the day. We started out having the Breakfast with Shamu something we had not done before it was really nice and wow to see those whales up close was really something. Then for the next few hours we walked around and saw some shows. Then back to the hotel to rest. Off to Coronado Naval Base for some shopping and dinner. Then we returned to the hotel and enjoyed "dive in movie" at the hotel pool. The next day we went and scouted out the Barona Casino in San D where Charles and I went on our first date, to check it our for Charles big 50th BD. Then home to again wait for Kaitlyn's arrival.


