Friday, August 10, 2012

Where did the summer go....

Wow I cannot believe we are almost to the end of August. We had lots of wonderful trips this summer. Starting with our trip to Georgia where we explored all around the state and took a side trip to Charleston South Carolina.  The trip was wonderful but even more so we got to spend a wonderful family vacation all together including mom.  (SEE SEPARATE BOOK-ATLANTA VACATION)
Actually even before the Georgia trip we had a fun girls weekend up at Lake Arrowhead with all mothers and daughters it was fun and everyone had a good time. (SEE SEPARATE BOOK-SUMMER 2012)
Then we took our annual beach trip with the Peterson's to the Del Mar Beach on Camp Pendleton Base. The kids had a great time surfing, kayaking and paddle boarding. (SUMMER 2012 BOOK)
Then we ended our summer vacation with a camping weekend down in San Diego with Mary, Steve and Gina and our family.  It was so much fun and totally relaxing. (SUMMER 2012 BOOK)
Now you probably wonder why all the references above to separate books. WELL this past weekend  I went to up load the pictures here to my blog and because I hate having lots of folders and junk on my desk top YUP I deleted all my photo's.  After hours and hours of trying to recover them to little success I am glad I at least had the other books set so I had the pics there.