Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Resolution...



CHRISTMAS 2008



A friend, sent me a copy of her new blog and I thought what a great way to stay in touch with my family and friends. I have always played around with blogging but never found one that I found I liked. This one was so easy to set up. SO here goes....

We are just winding down from a wonderful Christmas. We had my parents in for the actual holiday and then my sister's and their husbands and daughters came out the next day. We had so much fun and it made Christmas that much more special by it spreading over an entire weekend.
Of course everyone got exactly what they wanted and we had so much fun talking, playing games, watching lots of holiday and other movies and of course post Christmas shopping.
Today is a little sad because the last of our company left from Christmas. Now we are getting ready for our good friends who really are like family to come down from Sacremento and spend New Years with us. This is kind of special because when they lived here it was a holiday we tried to spend together then also.
So here are some pics from our family Christmas, with more to come as I learn how to work on this and I look forwarded to hearing from everyone. Christine.