Thursday, January 1, 2009

My House Guest who I forgot to put a picture of...


HAPPY NEW YEAR....


Ok so before I post about the New Year...
I have to post one more pet picture. While their house is being built I have my daughter and husband and their pet Rocky staying with us. SO I forgot to post Rocky's Picture so here is one more very loved pet....
Now about 2009... I am wishing much love, health and happiness for my friends and family. It is truly a great day to reflect on all that has come and gone in the past year.
We lost Charles dad this past summer and that was hard for all of us but from that lost we have gained even more understanding and love for our family members who are still with us.
This year we have hopes to continue on with our education for all three of us here at home and to enjoy as much family and fun time together.
Have a wonderful 2009...