Sunday, January 4, 2009

WOW Where Did the Holiday Time GO..








I cannot believe two weeks have passed so quickly. It seemed like yesterday I was just getting out of work. My parents were here from Arizona which was so nice, having family here to spend the week with. We had a wonderful two weeks off. We started out vacation by playing in the snow which was so high Rob was in up passed his knees. We also went to see the lights in Rancho Cucamonga which were absolutely beautiful, I would recommend everyone go and see this beautiful lighted development. Then we had a wonderful Christmas Eve at Brayton's hotel followed by the whole family going to midnight mass. Christmas day was fun and we had a wonderful dinner followed by desert at our friends Mary and Mario's house which was so nice and yummy, they are truly a big part of what I call my Cali family. Thanks for sharing the holidays with us.
Then the next day my sisters, husbands and their daughters arrived and we had Christmas all over again. It was so much fun we sat and laughed and I realized how much I have fun being with my family. We finished the night with a Christmas tradition. My brother-in-law writes beautiful Christmas stories each year that includes the kids and what has occured in the past year and incorporates the true meaning of Chrismas with in the story. Thank you Howard for such a wonderful tradition for our children to pass on to theirs someday.