It feels like forever since I posted. SO I am going to update and put some photo's on. We had a wonderful Easter, each of my 3 kids got a color coded basket this year which was kind of fun and if I do say so they came really pretty. Green for Rob, Blue for Brayton and of course pink for Gillian. We had lots of good company and food that day. We started with Bruch at Gill and Brayton's and then in the afternoon we all went to Mary and Steve's for lots of laugh, easter egg hunt and an awesome Easter dinner. She is such a great cook. Then the next day Charles, Rob and I went to visit the container store in Costa Mesa, it is the store that is always used on the TV show clean house they have great things there. The other picture I had to add is Charles and Gunny Girl doing homework together,look close she is on the back of the chair. Then when she was done "doing" homework she went and napped with her borhter. She really is our baby.