Monday, February 8, 2010

SuperBowl 44-2010 New Orleans Saints vs The Colts







What can I say for my husband this superbowl is a day that will go down in history. I don't think I will ever forget him and his friend Steve jumping up and down like six year olds, at the final touch down for the Saints that clinched their first super bowl win and what a win it was.
Over the past season my husband has converted me to a full blown Saints fan we have watched every game of theirs this season, of course watching Drew Brees play helps quite a bit. And if you are not familar with him check out his pic in this post. SO congrats to New Orleans they truly deserved this and the city can celebrate with pride. Also I have put a pic of Gina and Rob helping in the kitchen making the pigs in a blanket and a pic of my meal which was straight out of New Orleans, red rice and beans, jambalaya and a cajon chicken and rice dish with peach cobbler for desert. Everyone had a great time Gillian and frosty came to cheer the saints on also and frosty and his sister abbey played all day long.