Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a Tuesday...


So I was excited when I woke up on Tuesday it was Fat Tuesday, Mardi Gras. A time to celebrate before we begin the 40 days before lent. BUT at 11ish I got a call from Charles that he was in the emergency room because his back hurt so bad he couldn’t stand. They wouldn’t give him any meds unless I was there to drive him home. SO off I go from work to be there for him and as I am driving some nut decides to hit me in the rear of my car and keep going. SO I follow him and of course he denies the whole thing. SO the police come and then off I go to take care of my hubby. Once he gets the meds I am able to take him home. I was going to pass on the Pancake dinner I had planned do to the stress of the day but then I thought I am not letting some jerk get to me. SO as I cooked Rob looked up where the idea of Pancake Tuesday came from we discussed it and then had awesome pancakes and sausage.