Well I sure can after this weekend. Friday night Rob and I and friends attended the rival Redlands High vs REV High. Well Rob and I and 12000 plus other people. We had a great time and although RHS lost it was only by 2 points and the game was great. Then on Saturday we started our day with Rob's weekend football game. He is first string now and plays almost the enitre game these days so he is loving it. Me not so crazy about the increasing number of bruises or battle scars as Rob likes to call them. Then after the game it was home to wash the boys and then yes off to another football game but first a group of us from Rob's team went out for dinner. Then off to the University of Redlands game it was a really fun game, they won and I got to see the beautiful real BULLDOG's. (See Pics). Sunday we watched the Saints Football game then went off to Church and met up with Gillian and Brayton at their new church we had a wonderful fun weekend.
Redlands Highschool Terrier Mascott
THEIR THEY ARE THE FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS....
THE UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS BULLDOGS