Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Decorating and Candy Making

This week we decorated the house inside and now out. Then we also went to Gillian and Brayton's with Judy and Jack and decorated their Christmas tree It looks so pretty.  Also we spent last night teaching Rob how to make peanut brittle.  Now let me tell you it may not look that pretty in the picture but it was awesome.  Also I had to take a picture to my new addition to my Nativity outside it is my family of Ducks. I love them so much.  A neighbor had them last year and I fell in love with them. SO now I have my own in my front yard. Ah yes and let me not foret


                                                                     Trimming the Tree
                                                      Rob putting the Angel on at the end.

                                                  The tree all finished and awaiting Santa
                                                                      Sasha the new baby
                                                      Rob and Judy love the new little one


                                             Gunny in the window checking out the lights
                                                                        I love these guys




                                               My little corner of Annalee meets Disney