Monday, May 9, 2011

UPDATES....

                                                             EASTER MORNING 2011



                                       GOODIES A PLENTY FROM THE EASTER BUNNY
                               SASHA'S FIRST EASTER LOOKING MIGHTY PRETTY

                                       HANGING OUT BEFORE THE START OF THE DAY




ROB AND I HANGING WITH THE STATE BEAR IN FRONT OF THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE

Wow time is just flying by.   It has been crazy with Dad in and out of the hospital having to have stents placed in his heart and blood transfusions so it has been busy.  Thank goodness he is feeling better and he was able to make it out here with mom and spent Easter with us here in Cali. 
This past weekend I flew up to Sacramento with my son and his school for Academic Decathlon to State competation to compete after winning here at the County level.  They came in 5th which made us all very proud of them because it was a tough one but they did great.
Then Sunday was mother's day. Gillian and Brayton had a yummy brunch for Judy and I.  Then Charles took Gillian and Rob to the movies while I got to sit and read and work on baby shower plans.  Then once they were back Gill and I worked on the invites and we all had dinner.