Sunday, June 26, 2011

June has come and is almost gone.

                                  FATHER'S DAY DINNER IN HUNTINGTON BEACH....





ROB AND DAD SPENT PLENTY OF TIME TALKING ABOUT CAR ENGINES....

      MY BOYS LOVE THE OCEAN...IT WAS A GREAT WAY TO SPEND FATHER'S DAY

                                             SASHA WANTED NO PART OF THE OCEAN....
                                                    31 weeks Pregnant and looking so good....

                                        CHRISTINE SHOWING OFF HER SWIMMERS TAN...
WE STARTED FATHER'S DAY AT THE WILLIAM'S FOR A GREAT BREAKFAST...






                                     MOM AND DAD'S 58TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY







So here is another recap because time once again has gotten away with everything going on in our family.
This has been a long few months. For the first time in my 25 plus years of nursing I was laid off in March from Colton where I have worked for the past 7 years. So began the fight to prove the value of nurse's in the district. Thankfully on June 16th I received a call back from the district letting me know that I was being recalled. I could not have been happier.
For Memorial Day we from Cali headed to Arizona and had a great weekend. All the ladies went with Gillian and got to see our little princess on a 4d ultrasound. None of us can wait to get our hands on that little one.
On June 18th Judy (Brayton's mom) and I gave Gillian and Brayton a beautiful baby shower. The whole family came in from AZ and with a list of 60 people it turned out beautiful. At the end of the weekend Gillian and Brayton annouced the baby's God parents as Nicole and Charles. Now Charles is calling himself GG-Grandpa-God-Father. :)





Then off for our annual beach trip we went with the Peterson's and this year mom and dad were there for the first day of the trip as well as Jamie and Julie. The nice part was day one was Father's Day so we all got to enjoy the day together. We went to the beach, then to Fashion Island then to Balboa Island and of course Huntington Beach all while staying in Newport Beach. Then a few days rest and off to Arizona where we were blessed to celebrate mom and dad's 58th anniversary.