Monday, July 4, 2011

JULY 1ST 2011-Gillian's BD

My beautiful daughter turned 30 today and I had to ask myself where did the time go.  It feels like yesterday that I was looking down into that tiny face and thinking wow I did this...  She is as beautiful today as she carries her own daughter as she was 30 years ago.
We had a rocky start to the day with my dad going back into the hospital but I new he would want her to enjoy her day and so we did.
First we went and spent the afternoon at the lazy river pool at Morongo and of course threw a few coins in the slots.  Then home to rest before we went to a wonderful italian restaurant in Palm Springs with Jack and Judy as well.  It was a wonderful day and I wish her many many many more of the same.  Pics will have to follow they are all in Gill's camera.