
My toes showing my saints colors, my yummy cake, my new bullet and my beautiful new ring...


Well that time of year again that no matter what comes (THANK GOODNESS) every year. I had a great birthday. Unfortunately Charles was really sick running high fevers all week so we were unable to go out as planned. BUT next best Charles, Rob, Gill and I ( unfortunately Brayton was working) had a great dinner, awesome birthday cake and I got some pretty cool gifts. I was treated to getting my nails done so of course now I support my husbands love of the New Orleans Saints and did my nails gold and black in support for our team. Then Gill and Brayton gave me the Bullet for the kitchen so I can make all kinds of new things in the kitchen and Rob gave me season one of the t.v. show Glee which we all love. Then my husband was so great and got me a beautiful new ring from Tiffany's. WHO could resist those beautiful blue boxes. So here are some pictures from my day and thank you to all for your love and well wishes.