STEVE AND MARY LOVE TO SING...
BAND HERO MANIA WE LOVE THIS SYSTEM...
I cannot believe it has been an entire year that I have stuck to writing this blog but I truly enjoy doing it. SO here we are this first day of 2010 and I wanted to share some New Year's Eve Photo's. We had a really nice night. We all sang, played guitar and drums (ok band hero) but we had a fun time doing it. Then midnight rolled around as it does each year and we said good-bye to 2009 and hello to another new year. This past year has been a busy one. We enjoyed our first Sarno family reunion, which put all 5 of us brother and sister's together in over 20 years. Everyone had a great time and yup we are going to do it again so that will be fun. We went to Maryland, Virgina and Washington DC. We saw lots of sights but also spent lots of time being together.
Sadly though we lost a very dear family member over the summer as well, Grandma Pat. She was a strong wonderful caring lady and she is missed dearly, but without her we would not have our brother-in-law Richie and without him my gorgeous God-Daughter Nicole. SO though she is gone she lives on through them and in all our memories. We love you Pat.
Christmas was wonderful again this year also because for the first time since I have moved to California my sisters and parents were able to be here with us. It was loud, lots of laughs and a great time was had by all.
So here are some pics from New Years Eve and I for sure plan on continueing writing on this blog it is my way of sharing my wonderful family and friends.
HAPPY 2010.