AND WITH JUST A FEW MORE PICS TO REMEMBER 2009, I SAY BRING ON 2010...
It wouldn't be October without a trip to the farm...
Rob went to his first Hockey game... GO DUCKS...

Spotslyvania Battle Field...

Us at Yorktown...

It was over 20 years since all 5 of us were together. Everyone had a great time.
Me and the kids at the Naval Academy in Maryland...
Spotslyvania Battle Field...
Us at Yorktown...

It was over 20 years since all 5 of us were together. Everyone had a great time.
Me and the kids at the Naval Academy in Maryland...Rob spent Father's Day with his dad and God-father...
We were able to meet up with Howard and Christine Min at Disneyland when she came out with her school band to play there...
Rob joined Sea Cadets this year and chipped the bone in his foot...

We spent Valentines Day in AZ..
Rob and Gina at another wonderful Picnic in the Park...

Rob's 9th season playing soccer and this time they went all the way to the Championship...
Well as I said in my last post it has been a wonderful year. So I have decided to post just a few more photo's bdfore beginning blogging for 2010. And by the way I know my spelling is not the best but it is who I am :)
