Monday, November 15, 2010

Friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th of November

Friday we went and celebrated Jake's 12th BD.  It was at Jumpin Jack's.  I have to say honestly I am not sure who had more fun the kids or adults.  Then on Saturday Gillian and I went to a pre holiday celebration brunch put on by the women's group in her church it was so nice and I was amazed at all the beautiful table settings and how easy they were to re-create.  We also did crafts while there.  Then Gill and I went and did some Christmas shopping then home to her place to watch Sex in the City 2.  I loved it.  Then back home to get my two boys and off we went to a Tracey's mom's house to play cards it was so much fun.
                                                                        Jake the Birthday Boy...
                                      Rob and his friend Daniel beating up on Charles in the boxing ring.

                                                     The biggest kid there.  Imagine that :)

                                                                     Mary and Jake
Daniel

                          This was one of the tables set up for a News Years Dinner.  It was so pretty.
                                                                     Gill working on her Craft
                                                                     Peppermint Table
Resolution Tree for a New Year's Table