Monday, November 1, 2010

Yet Another Great Halloween...

Saturday night we went to an awesome Halloween party at Faye and Billy 's house. Games, music, great company and lots of great eats. Then on Halloween we went up to Gillian's  and Brayton's. We had such a nice time. We ate a great dinner outside while we gave out candy, Gill and I decorated pumpkin cookies and then we went for a walk and checked out all the great decorations. And of course it would not be Hallowen if Charles didn't scare some kids in his werwolf costume. It was a wonderful fun Halloween weekend.  I love this time of year...
Charles and I went as Vampires

The pilot and his flight attendant

                So much great food everywhere at the party and I love the coffin with the food on top of it.


Charles won a starbucks gift card for scariest costume.

                                             Rob waiting to give out candy to the trick or treaters.
                                           Gillian and I had fun decorating the pumpkin cookies.


And of course my wearwolf loves to hide and jump out and scare the kids.