This weekend my parents, sister Marylise, brother-in-law Richie and niece Nicole were in visiting. We went scrapbooking one night and I made two pages. Then off to Gillian's College for Rob to be her patient during her final. I am not sure who wanted to hit him more me or Gill he talked and commented through her exam, instead of being the nice quiet patient LOL.
Then went to Pasadena for lunch where we ate at Jakes land mark restaurant and to stroll along Colorado Blvd.
Then back to Redlands we had Brayton's mom Judi for dinner to celebrate Frosty's first birthday. I had a wonderful weekend and really enjoyed getting to spend a long weekend with my niece Nicole before she heads off for college.
 |
My scrp pages for this month

|
 |
| The Kids taking a break on the way home |
 |
| Our One Year Old Birthday Boy |