Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yucaipa Regional Swim and Picnic

What to do when the temperature reaches over 100 run for the water. We with Mary, Mario, Jacob and Alex. They have great water slides which of course all the boys went on including the "big child" Charles, they all loved it.   So today we went and played in the water for a few hours and then had a picnic lunch before heading back home.  Yucaipa has a man made beach area so it is clean and the deepest it gets is 7 feet which makes it really nice to go to and relax.

On My first trip to Mississippi I saw these beautiful trees full of white flowers.  I soon found out that they were Magnolia's and they had the most wonderful smells.  I was so excited when I moved to my town of Redlands and found out that many of our blocks have beautiful Magnolia trees.